How to become rich using your banker’s money.
A brilliant book from New Zealand’s own Dolf de Roos.
One of Robert Kiyosaki’s RICH DAD’S™ ADVISORS series.
Dolf shares with you why he thinks property is not just as good as other investments, not just a little bit better than other investments, and not even just much better than other investments, but tens and even hundreds of times better than other investments. Dolf explains why he thinks property is so astoundingly simple and lucrative and shows property from a new perspective, so that whether you are new to the game or a seasoned investor, you will be forced to rethink how you feel about real estate. He also gives you an insider’s view of his approach, attitudes, techniques, and secrets.
Dolf talks about how property offers tremendous leverage through the generous application of mortgage finance. What’s more, unlike with other investments, he shows how you can buy properties at prices significantly below their true value, do things to further increase their value way beyond the cost of the improvement, and why you don’t need to sell to reap huge benefits from the increases in value.
Real Estate Riches will:
- Show you why real estate is hundreds of times better than other investments
- Train you how to find the ‘Deal of the Decade’ – every week
- Teach you how to massively increase the value of a property without spending much money
- Explain how the tax man can subsidise your real estate investment
- Reveal how to create passive income using your banker’s money so that you only work if you want to
- Teach you the eight golden rules of property