Presented in clear, accessible language, and loaded with lots of real-world examples, Commercial Real Estate Investor’s Guide sheds light on the key issues surrounding investing in commercial and industrial property in New Zealand.
Download table of contents and a sample chapter here
Read a NZ Herald article about this book
This book brings together impartial and vital information from a group of experienced local investors and experts who share their frank advice for making money as an investor.
Whether you’re a novice or seasoned investor, this book will fill gaps in your knowledge and show you how to succeed in this profitable field.
- What to look for in a commercial investment
- How to find opportunities in the different sectors
- How to evaluate a deal
- Offer and negotiation strategies
- Due diligence — how to make the most of it
- Dirty tricks and traps when buying
- How to read a lease — vital points to watch
- Raising finance on a commercial deal
- How to add value to an existing investment
- Managing tenants
- Tax issues for NZ commercial property investors
- Property cycles and how they affect commercial investments
- Where to get independent advice, and how to build a team of professionals
- …and more!
Protect and build your wealth — experienced investors share strategies
AN INVESTOR’S GUIDE
FREE Download: Sample chapter
How to Survive and Prosper in a Falling Property Market … and other vital secrets to building wealth through real estate
Learn how to invest for PROFIT and SAFETY in a changing property market.
Get the inside story on what happens as the property cycle turns.
These veteran investors and expert authors share essential facts, advice and wealth-building strategies for today’s property investor.
Read this clear and accessible handbook to learn how to both safeguard and increase your real estate assets as the market changes.
In How to Survive and Prosper in a Falling Property Market you’ll learn…
- different strategies for success during the phases of the property market
- warning signs and indicators to watch
- how to keep track of the key fundamentals as they change
- where the pressure builds in a cooling property market
- how to position yourself to benefit from emerging opportunities
- how to avoid the mistakes even intelligent investors make
- dealing with finances under pressure
- bargain-hunting strategies — and how to recognise a ’bargain’ that isn’t!
- … plus much more.
Andrew King is the author of two best-selling books, Create Wealth: Residential Property Investment in NZ and Planning for Property Success. As a long-time officeholder in various property investor associations, Andrew is a high-profile and respected media spokesman on residential property.
Mike McCombie has 25 years of hands-on experience as a residential and commercial property investor. Mike has been involved in virtually every facet of commercial property investment and development. He has taught principles of successful investment at training courses on both sides of the Tasman and recorded a popular DVD video programme Proven Formulas for Investing in Commercial Real Estate
Mark Withers is a specialist property accountant, advisor, residential and commercial investor and the author of Property Tax – A New Zealand Investor’s Guide. Mark’s practical and plain-talking advice is based on years of experience dealing with thousands of transactions for his clients and his own investment property portfolio.
Tony Steindle is a lawyer whose practice covers all aspects of real estate law. His clients include investors of all sorts, as well as developers and commercial landlords. Tony is the author of Property Law – A New Zealand Investor’s Guide and a sought-after advisor and speaker on legal issues affecting property investors.
Compiled and edited by Peter Aranyi
Peter Aranyi is the author of Commercial Real Estate Investor’s Guide and editor of several best-selling books on property investment. His training company Empower Education is a trusted source of practical and impartial information — and part of the success of thousands of property investors throughout Australasia.
You will benefit from the vital insights these investors bring from their wide experience.
Impartial and independent.