Presented in clear, accessible language, and loaded with lots of real-world examples, Commercial Real Estate Investor's Guide sheds light on the key issues surrounding investing in commercial and industrial property in New Zealand.
Download table of contents and a sample chapter here
Read a NZ Herald article about this book
This book brings together impartial and vital information from a group of experienced local investors and experts who share their frank advice for making money as an investor.
Whether you're a novice or seasoned investor, this book will fill gaps in your knowledge and show you how to succeed in this profitable field.
- What to look for in a commercial investment
- How to find opportunities in the different sectors
- How to evaluate a deal
- Offer and negotiation strategies
- Due diligence -- how to make the most of it
- Dirty tricks and traps when buying
- How to read a lease -- vital points to watch
- Raising finance on a commercial deal
- How to add value to an existing investment
- Managing tenants
- Tax issues for NZ commercial property investors
- Property cycles and how they affect commercial investments
- Where to get independent advice, and how to build a team of professionals
- ...and more!
|compiled by Peter Aranyi|