According to Robert Kiyosaki, the real secret to making money and reaching financial independence is not staying an employee, but starting a company and quickly developing it.
This book is for aspiring entrepreneurs who need to know how to take those first crucial steps.
In Before You Quit Your Job, Robert Kiyosaki provides first-hand accounts of his own start-up companies, and what he learned from his failures and successes. Readers will discover:
- How to determine whether an idea is a good one
- How to write a solid business plan
- Where to find OPM (Other People's Money) to finance that plan
- How to incorporate for business and tax purposes
- How to find key advisors to develop the plan
- How to best launch the product or service
- And more.